Get the Look
Red-dy to Twinkle
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer.
- Apply 2 coats of Dressed to the Wines, allowing each coat to dry.
- Using a dotting tool and Tinsel, Tinsel ‘Lil Star, apply one dot to the center-left of the nail.
- Using a small detail brush, draw 4 lines to create the star.
- Pro Tip: Make the vertical line the longest, the horizontal line the second longest, and the cross lines the shortest.
- Using the dotting tool, fill in the remainder of the nail with dots with Tinsel, Tinsel ‘Lil Star, This Gold Sleighs Me and Snowfalling for You.
- Finish with 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Gloss.
- While still wet, place Swarovski® crystal to the center of the star.