- Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Paint one coat of OPI Nail Lacquer OPI Pops diagonally across the top half of the index nail.
- Paint one coat of OPI Nail Lacquer Hate to Burst Your Bubble diagonally across the bottom half of the nail.
- Apply each polish to a fan brush so that half the brush has one polish, and half the brush has the other.
- Swipe the brush over the nail until the colors are blended in the middle.
- Repeats steps on other nails using different colors.
Get The Look
No top coat needed for this look.