Get the Look
This minimalistic nail art look features pastel colors and is perfect for someone who loves girly nail art styles.
- Start by applying a thin layer of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Apply two coats of Infinite Shine Getting Nadi on My Honeymoon on all nails.
- Using a striping brush and Infinite Shine To Infinity & Blue-Yond, paint the outline of the blue Ruffian details as pictured.
- With the same color, fill in the space for the Ruffian.
- Use a dotting tool to add the little heart shaped glitter particles in the middle of the Ruffian. Alternatively, paint little red love hearts with a small detailing brush or use pre-painted heart shaped studs.
- Seal with a thin layer of Infinite Shine Top Coat on all nails and let dry.
Nail art created by Maria Vlezko @So_Nailicious