Create optical nail-lusions with this mesmerizing emerald green gel nail polish.
- A gem-colored hue with a dreamy effect.
- Find beauty in illusions with this green gel nail polish.
- OPI GelColor is OPI's gel nail polish that stays shiny and chip-resistant for 3 weeks.
- Gel nail polish cures in 30 seconds under the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Available to professional nail technicians only.
- Made in the USA.
- Up to 3 weeks of shine-intense wear and stay-true color.
- Soak-off removal.
- Fully cures in 30 seconds under the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp, so your nails are 100% dry and smudge-proof immediately after gel manicure service.
- Quick service time.
- Lightweight feel on fingers.
- Properly prep nail and cuticle for optimal adhesion, then apply one coat of Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent.
- Shake GelColor Base Coat of choice (OPI GelColor Stay Strong, or OPI GelColor Stay Classic) vigorously then apply a thin coat. Cap the free edge to prevent chipping Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Shake gel nail polish shade of choice to thoroughly mix pigment, this will allow even color application and avoid patchiness.
- Apply one coat of Velvet Vision color of choice. Do not cure. Pro Tip: When applying Velvet Vision, cap the free edge first to avoid interrupting how the magnetic pigments lay.
- On each finger, place and hold the magnet on corner 1 of the nail then move to corners 2, 3, and 4. Avoid getting too close to the gel as it is not cured. Once the desired effect is achieved on all 5 fingers, cure for 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp. Repeat step for coverage.
- Shake OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat vigorously for 1 minute to thoroughly mix. Apply a very thin coat and cap the free edge to seal in color. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Remove tacky layer on Top Coat with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.