Get the Look
Abstract Negative Space
There's nothing negative about this velvety abstract negative nail art look.
- Before you begin, complete OPI GelColor nail prep step-by-steps.
- Apply one thin and even coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat of choice, making sure to cap the free edge, and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply one coat of OPI GelColor Put it in Neutral and cure for 30 seconds.
- With a nail art liner brush and OPI GelColor Psychic Plum, draw an abstract shape on the nail and fill in. Use the magnet to achieve desired effect and cure for 30 seconds.
- Pro Tip: When applying OPI GelColor Velvet Vision shades, cap the free edge first to avoid interrupting how the magnetic pigments lay.
- With OPI GelColor Alpine Snow, outline the abstract shape in varying thicknesses with a clean liner brush and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply one even coat of OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat, making sure to cap the free edge, and cure for 30 seconds. Cleanse with an OPI Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with OPI N.A.S 99 Cleansing Solution. Apply OPI ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.