Get the Look
Upgrade your French manicure with this magnet effect nail art look.
- Before you begin, complete OPI GelColor nail prep step-by-steps.
- Apply one thin and even coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat of choice, making sure to cap the free edge, and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply one even coat of OPI GelColor Mauvenetic Poles and cap the free edge. Use the magnet to create the desired effect. Cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage if needed.
- Pro Tip: When applying OPI GelColor Velvet Vision shades, cap the free edge first to avoid interrupting how the magnetic pigments lay.
- Using a nail art liner brush and OPI GelColor Platinum Eclipse, paint a french smile line and fill in. Use the magnet to create desired effect and cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage if needed.
- Apply one even coat of OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat, making sure to cap the free edge, and cure for 30 seconds. Cleanse with an OPI Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with OPI N.A.S 99 Cleansing Solution. Apply OPI ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.