Get the Look
Heart Eyes, IRL
Love makes the world go 'round with this minimalistic magnet effect nail art look.
- Before you begin, complete OPI GelColor nail prep step-by-steps.
- Apply one thin and even coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat of choice, making sure to cap the free edge, and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- With OPI GelColor Platinum Eclipse, cap the free edge before applying one even coat. Use the magnet to create desired effect and cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage.
- Pro Tip: When applying OPI GelColor Velvet Vision shades, cap the free edge first to avoid interrupting how the magnetic pigments lay. For maximum effect, keep the magnet parallel to the table.
- Using a fine liner brush and OPI GelColor Teal Trance, create two dots next to each other. Do not cure.
- Connect the dots to a point towards the cuticle to form a heart. Create desired effect using the magnet and cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage.
- Apply one even coat of OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat, making sure to cap the free edge, and cure for 30 seconds. Cleanse with an OPI Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with OPI N.A.S 99 Cleansing Solution. Apply OPI ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.