GET THE LOOK
All Ice On Me
Upstage the tree with this festive nail art, which involves embellished color blocking.
- Complete OPI GelColor Prep Step by Steps. Apply one coat of GelColor Stay Strong or Stay Classic Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two coats of GelColor Merry & Ice. Cure each coat for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply a coat of GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light. Cleanse the gel residue with a Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99 Cleansing Solution.
Pro Tip: To extend the wear of crystal slightly buff the shine from the topcoat with a Edge 180 Buffer.
- Apply Powder Perfection Base Coat to the tip of the nail creating a French tip. Use a crystal applicator to apply crystals along the smile line and down the center of the nail.
- Continue to apply Powder Perfection Base Coat as needed and fill in both sides of the tip with clear crystals. Allow to dry.
- Apply ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil to each nail and massage in.