GET THE LOOK
Frosted in Fir
Holiday nails inspo: these tree-mendously gorgeous snowflake nails with embellished linework.
- Complete OPI GelColor Prep Step by Steps. Apply one coat of GelColor Stay Strong or Stay Classic Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two coats of GelColor Decked to the Pines to all five nails. Cure each coat for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply GelColor OPI’m a Gem to the thumb and the ring fingernails. Flash cure for 5 seconds in the OPI LED Light. Remove the gel residue from the index fingernail with a Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99 Cleansing Solution.
- Using a detail brush, paint a snowflake, start with an X, adding a third line through the center creating a star shape. Flash cure for 5 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
Pro Tip: Create a dot with a doting tool to use for snowflake placement.
- Continue to add detail to the snowflake, using a dotting tool, apply a dot of GelColor Alpine Snow towards the end of each line. Add additional lines near the center of the star shape and at the tip of each line. Add additional dots and star shapes if desired. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply a coat of GelColor Stay Matte Top Coat over the index fingernail. DO NOT CURE. Use a crystal applicator to apply a clear crystal to the highlight the snowflake. Apply a coat of GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat to the remaining nails. Use a detail brush dipped in top coat to place crystals and crystal pixies on the middle and pinkie fingernails. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.