Get the Look
Get ready for the new year with this festive nail art look.
- Apply 1 coat of Nail Lacquer Base Coat. Let dry.
- Apply two coats of Snow Day in LA. Allow each coat to dry.
- Apply one coat of You Had Me at Confetti. Allow to dry.
- Dispense a small amount of Big Bow Energy and Ring in the Blue Year to a palette. Dip the larger end of the dotting tool in Big Bow Energy, placing the first dot at the cuticle line at the center of the nail.
- Wipe the dotting tool clean and dip into Ring in the Blue Year, placing dots slightly lower than the cuticle line on each side of the nail. Repeat this process, cleaning the dotting tool between colors. Allow to dry.
- Pro Tip: Hold the dotting tool at a 90-degree angle to get even dots.
- Dispense a small amount of Mylar Dreams and LED Marquee to a palette. Dip the smaller dotting tool in Mylar Dreams create smaller, monochromatic dots staggered over the original dots. Allow to dry.
- Apply one coat of Nail Lacquer Top Coat. Let dry. Apply ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.