Get the Look
Stay up past midnight with this ombre nail art look.
- Apply 1 coat of Stay Classic or Stay Strong Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply a stripe of Paint the Tinsel Town Red to one side of the nail, and a stripe of My Color Wheel is Spinning to the center of the nail blending the two colors gently with the brush to create an ombre effect. Apply a stripe of Ready, Feté, Go to the opposite side of the nail, gently blending the colors where they meet. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Lamp.
- Pro Tip: When using the brush from the bottle for blending, clean thoroughly with an OPI Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99 Cleansing Solution before placing it back in the bottle to preserve the integrity of the color.
- Repeat step one for additional color coverage.
- Wipe the nail clean with an OPI Expert Touch Wipe and OPI N.A.S. 99 Cleansing Solution. Dispense a small amount of Black Onyx to a palette, with a detail brush create a thin line around the border of the nail. Refine as needed with a clean-up brush dipped in OPI N.A.S. 99 Cleansing Solution. Flash cure for 5 seconds in the OPI LED Lamp to lock the design in place. Repeat for coverage and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Lamp.
- Using a detail brush and Black Onyx create a thin, curved smile line. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Lamp.
- Apply 1 coat of Stay Shiny Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds. Wipe the nail clean with an Expert Touch Wipe and N.A.S 99. Finish with ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.