Get the Look
Step up your mani with this minimal holiday nail art look.
- Apply 1 coat of Nail Lacquer Base Coat. Let dry.
- Apply two coats of Big Apple Red. Allow each coat to dry
- With Paint the Tinsel Town Red, use the corner of the bottle brush to paint a side swoosh along the sidewall and across the free edge.
- Use a clean-up brush dipped in OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover to refine as needed. Allow to dry and repeat for coverage.
- Pro Tip: Use a detailed line to fill in and refine lines.
- Apply one coat of Nail Lacquer Top Coat. Let dry. Apply ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.