GET THE LOOK
Diamond in the Bluff
You’re the gem with this dip powder nail art featuring Powder Perfection and gold pailettes.
- Complete Powder Perfection Prep Step by Step. Prepare dipping cups with Midnight Mantra, Suzi Takes a Sound Bath, and Clear Set Powder.
- Apply one coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat to one nail leaving the perimeter free. Immediately dip the nail in Powder Perfection Midnight Mantra.
- Lightly brush away excess powder with a cosmetic brush between coats to prevent powder from contaminating the base coat.
- Apply one coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat to the entire nail, then immediately dip the nail in Powder Perfection Midnight Mantra.
- Apply Powder Perfection Base Coat in a diagonal swipe down the nail. Using a crystal applicator, place gold paillettes in the base coat filling in smaller spaces with the smaller glitter. Reapply base coat as needed. Dip in Powder Perfection Clear Color Set Powder.
Pro Tip- Apply Powder Perfection Base Coat in a diagonal swipe down the left side of the nail and the right making sure not to cover the paillettes. Immediately dip in Powder Perfection Suzi Takes a Sound Bath. Repeat for coverage.
- Apply Powder Perfection Base Coat to the nail and immediately dip in Powder Perfection Clear Color Set Powder. Apply a generous coat of Powder Perfection Activator and allow to dry 1-2 minutes (4 minutes for international).
- Refine the shape as needed working from a Edge 180 File. Buff the nail with a Flex 100/180 Buffer and then a Flex 220/280 Buffer.
- Apply a generous coat of Powder Perfection Activator and wait 1-2 minutes (4 for international). Apply two coats of Powder Perfection Top Coat and wait 1-2 minutes between coats. Apply ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil to each nail and massage in.