Glazed Cat Halloween Nail Art
Wear your Halloween Spirit on your nails whether you’re a pro or a beginner with this easy take on the glazed donut mani trend. Give them your own twist, too, if you feel like adding your personal touch. These fun manicure ideas can stand on their own if you’re not dressing up or serve as an awesome enhancement to your costume and scary Halloween makeup.
• Start with a clean base, prepping and shaping the nail to your liking.
• Use our Nail Lacquer Base Coat. Let it dry.
• Then use x1 coat of Bubble Bath Nail Lacquer. Let it dry.
• Follow with x1 coat of Chiffon-d Of You Nail Lacquer for that DIY glazed look.
• Using a thin brush or a tooth pick, paint two small points for the cat ears using Lady In Black Nail Lacquer.
• Use the brush applicator to then fill in the nail bed in a semi circle and the remaining gaps of the ears.
• Let the design dry before using a dotting tool to create two white circles for the eyes using Alpine Snow Nail Lacquer.
• Once dry, use your thin liner brush or tooth pick to draw a line in the middle of the white dots for pupils. Now you’re left with a cute cat design!
• Let the design dry for 10 minutes before sealing the nails with Nail Lacquer Top Coat to lock in the colour and shine!
Show off your Spooktastic look and tag us @opinailsuk for a chance to be featured!