Stay-at-home Tips: How To Take Care of Your Cuticles, Hands & Nails
We’re here to help whilst you can’t make it to the nail salon. Today we’re sharing with you how to take care of your cuticles, clean up your mani and shape almond nails. Get ready for some serious self care.
How to shape almond nails
1. Use long file strokes rather than short file strokes to prevent fraying.
2. Look at the shape from 2 angles to ensure symmetry- fingers folded in the palm and fingers open like a high five.
3. Cleanse with an Expert Touch Lint Free Wipe, finish with a coat of Nail Envy and ProSpa Cuticle Cream to keep your hands hydrated.
1. Wash hands before you start.
2. Rinse and pat your hands dry before applying Protective Hand and Cuticle Cream and massaging it gently into your hands and nails. Fancy going extra luxe then finish with our hydrating ProSpa Nail and Cuticle Oil.
3. Changes in weather and dry skin, unfortunately, go hand in hand, so we recommend carrying ProSpa Protective Hand Serum everywhere you go.
Clean Up Your Cuticles
1. Fill a clean recycled nail lacquer bottle with school glue to create liquid tape, and apply to the skin surrounding the nail bed before applying nail lacquer. When your mani is completely dry, peel away the liquid tape.
2. Saturate a small brush with Lacquer Remover to gently cleanse the skin surrounding the nail bed. If you don’t have a clean up brush, use a cotton swab as an alternative.