How To Fix A Broken Nail
Got nail problems? Our team at OPI is here to help you handle all of your nail emergencies. On a mission to help you get your nails healthy, we’re busting myths about every manicure ailment to help you find a surprisingly easy solution with our treatment range. Today's topic? The how to fix a broken nail. There’s no use crying over split nails. We have an easy-to-follow guide on how manicurists fix a torn nail, and yes, it includes a tea bag.
It can be anything! Brittle nails and nails lacking moisture break more often. Vitamin deficiencies can also cause breaks, as well as doing manual labor.
The OPI Step By Step Guide:
1. If you’ve got polish on, it’s time to remove it with our OPI Original Lacquer Remover. Then using a glass file, gently file and buff the nail to smooth it out. Make sure you avoid the tear though!
2. Now it’s tea bag time (You can even try out an English accent during this). Trim a tea bag to the size of a small patch that can cover your tear and leave to one side.
3. Step in our hero, now it’s time to apply OPI Chip Skip to your entire nail. Our exclusive chip preventer primes the natural nail surface to help it bond.
4. Gently apply a small dot of nail glue and apply the patch, it may be worth using tweezers.
5. Leave this to dry, before gently buffing the nail.
6. Apply a coat of OPI Nail Envy to strengthen your poor nails further.
7. Apply a coat of clear polish, before painting your nails to cover the tea bag.
Et voila, goodbye broken nail. Hello fierce manicure.