Get the Look
All Stitched Up
This spring try a colorful take on linework and dotting nail art looks made for vibrant accent nails.
- Apply one coat of OPI Infinite Shine Primer to properly prepped nails and let dry.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Infinite Shine Hue is the Artist, allowing each coat to fully dry.
- Using a striping brush, paint a thin horizontal line using OPI Infinite Shine Telenovela Me About It near the free edge.
- Leaving a small gap between, paint another thin horizontal line using OPI Infinite Shine Don't Tell a Sol just below the previous line. Using a small dotting tool and OPI Infinite Shine Telenovela Me About It, place dots above and below the line.
- Using a large dotting tool and OPI Infinite Shine Don't Tel a Sol, paint a single row of dots on the line, and let dry.
- Finish with 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine Gloss and let dry.