Get the Look
This minimal nail art will make a bold statement on your nails.
- Apply 1 coat of Stay Classic or Stay Strong Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Using a striping brush and Marigolden Hour, paint a large 2-like shape to section off the nail into two parts. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Using the bottle brush from Cliffside Karaoke, fill the entire bottom half of the nail. Cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage. Using a striping brush and Marigolden Hour, repeat step 1 for coverage.
- Using the same striping brush and Marigolden hour, paint eyelashes in the negative space section of the nail by painting a wide U-shape with 4 tiny lines extending out. Flash cure for 2-5 seconds. Continue to paint another set of eyelashes on the opposite side. Cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage.
- Apply 1 coat of Stay Shiny Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds. Cleanse nails with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Finish with ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.