- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat. Let dry.
- Polish on two coats of Take a Right on Bourbon.
- Put a few drops of OPI Top Coat on a piece of tin foil.
- On the ring finger, apply a small dot at the center of the cuticle line.
- While top coat is still wet, press stud onto ring finger.
- Put a few drops of I Manicure for Beads on a piece of tin foil.
- Use a dotting tool to make a ring of dots around the nail.
- Apply OPI Top Coat. Let dry.
Get the Look
This minimal nail art look features neutrals and nudes and is perfect for someone who loves classic nail art styles.