- Apply 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine Primer. Cap the free edge.
- Using a striping brush, draw a diagonal line across the top of the nail with OPI Infinite Shine Danny & Sandy 4 Ever!
- Fill in above the line with the same shade.
- Add a second coat. Cap the free edge.
- With a dotting tool begin to place dots diagonally across the tip and below on the straight line with OPI Infinite Shine Pink Ladies Rule The School.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine Gloss.
Get The Look
Beauty School Knockout
This minimal nail art look features pastel colors and is perfect for someone who loves sporty nail art styles.