- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor OPI by Popular Vote. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Matte Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
- Using the OPI Golden Point Brush and OPI GelColor We The Female, create scales down the side of the nail. Cure 30 seconds.
- Using the same brush and OPI GelColor “Liv“ in the Gray, add shadows in the upper part of each scale. Apply highlights with OPI GelColor Pale to the Chief on the bottom part of each scale. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply OPI GelColor Top Coat ON THE SCALES ONLY, and cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This minimal nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.