- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Yank My Doodle. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds. Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cap free edge. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
- Using a detail brush and OPI Nail Lacquer Squeaker of the House, create 4 thin crossed lines. Allow to dry.
- Using a detail brush, apply OPI Nail Lacquer Squeaker of the House at the intersection of each line to create a curved effect.
- Using a striping brush, apply a thin coat of OPI Matte Top Coat over the lines only. Allow to dry.
Get the Look
This detailed line work nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.