- Apply 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Infinite Shine You've Got That Glas-gow.
- Paint curvy lines using a long stripping brush and OPI Infinite Shine Good Girls Gone Plaid.
- Clean up lines using your brush and OPI Infinite Shine You've Got That Glas-gow. Pro Tip: Allow the polish extra time to dry before ading your top coat since you're using a dark shade over a light base.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine Prostay Gloss.
Get The Look
This fall nail art look features bold colors and is perfect for someone who loves linework nail art styles.