Get the Look
This minimal nail art look features neutrals and nudes and is perfect for someone who loves classic nail art styles.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Apply zig zag stencil over the entire nail.
- Apply colors from darkest to lightest directly on the sponge: OPI Nail Lacquer Como Se Llama?, OPI Nail Lacquer My Solar Clock is Ticking, OPI Nail Lacquer Somewhere Over the Rainbow Mountains, and OPI Nail Lacquer Machu Peach-U.
- Press the sponge over the stencil using a rolling motion to fully cover the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for coverage
- Remove the stencil.
- Use a cotton swab saturated with OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover to clean up the cuticle area. Pro tip: If necessary, use a clean brush saturated in OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover to clean within the design.
- Allow to dry, then apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat.