- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Cure 30 seconds in OPI Dual Cure LED Light.
- Using OPI GelColor Como Se Llama? and a detailing brush, draw a small H-shape 1/3 of the way up the nail and 2/3 of the way up the nail.
*For an alternative technique of this look, visit OPI.com.
- Flash cure 15 seconds or less in OPI Dual Cure LED Light.
- Continue to make small lines out of the top and bottom of each H-shape, resembling staircases.
- Cure 30 seconds in OPI Dual Cure LED Light.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for coverage.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Cleanse nails with a Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This tutorial requires products sold only to salon professionals. Download our step-by-step guide and take it to your favorite salon pro to recreate the look.