- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI GelColor Hue is the Artist? and cure each coat for 30 seconds.
- Remove the tacky residue using an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99, this will ensure your nail art design in place.
- Use OPI GelColor Mexico City Move-mint and a Medium Nail Art Brush to paint a fluid but abstract horizontal line across the nail. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Use OPI GelColor ¡Viva OPI! and a Medium Nail Art Brush to create a thick but fluid line above the previous line. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Using OPI GelColor ¡Viva OPI! and the same Medium Nail Art Brush paint a thin and fluid shape at the free edge of the nail. Cure for a full 30 seconds.
- For full coverage, repeat the steps again. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Using a detailing brush and OPI GelColor Black Onyx or Lady in Black, outline the shapes in various thicknesses. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Cleanse Nail with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Apply OPI ProSpa Cuticle Oil to finish.
Get The Look
Hue is the Artist? You are! This spring get inspired to create a mural on your tips with this organic color blocking nail art look.