- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI GelColor Alpine Snow, cure each coat for 30 seconds.
- Remove the inhibition layer by saturating an Expert Touch Nail Wipe with N.A.S. 99.
- Use a nail art brush and OPI GelColor Pretty in Pearl, paint a tornado-like shape at the top of the nail. Flash cure for 5 seconds.
- Use a nail art brush and OPI GelColor Two Pearls in a Pod, paint a ribbon-like wave below the previous shape. Flash cure for 5 seconds.
- Accent the left side of the tornado-like shape with OPI GelColor Two Pearls in a Pod. Flash cure for 5 seconds.
- Accent the right side of the ribbon-like wave with OPI GelColor Just a Hint of Pearl-ple. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Finish with applying 1 coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Cleanse nails with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99 and apply 1 drop of OPI ProSpa Nail and Cuticle Oil.
Get The Look
Flex Your Mussels
Show off your nails when you flex this pearlescent two-toned spring nail art look. It's subtle and chic, and its perfect for someone who loves classic nail art styles.