- Start by applying a thin layer of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats Infinite Shine Samoan Sand on all nails.
- Use Infinite Shine Black Onyx and fine striping brush to paint the outlines of the black triangles
- Fill in the black lines with Infinite Shine Black Onyx . This time really perfecting those lines to make the black triangle details look identical on each nail.
- With Infinite Shine Alpine Snow, use the same striping brush (clean brush, of course) to add white lines between the black triangles. Clean the brush again and add the final orange tiny triangle Infinite Shine Cajun Shrimp.
- Apply 2 coats of Infinite Shine Gloss.
Get the Look
This patterned nail art look features neutrals and nudes and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.