Get the Look
Golden Gate Ridge
This color blocking nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI Infinite Shine PRIMER Base Coat and let dry.
- Place one drop of Infinite Shine Worth a Pretty Penne onto foil, use a fine liner brush to draw a small U and a large U and fill in leaving negative space above and below the arches. Let dry.
- Place one drop of Infinite Shine Yank My Doodle onto foil, using a fine liner brush follow the arch of the large U and fill the top of the nail with color. Let dry.
- Apply a second coat of nfinite Shine Worth a Pretty Penne for more even coverage.
- Apply a second coat of Infinite Shine Yank My Doodle for more even coverage.
- Finish with a thin coat of OPI Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat and let set.