- Apply a thin coat of OPI Infinite Shine PRIMER Base Coat and let dry.
- Place one drop of Infinite Shine Worth a Pretty Penne onto foil, use a fine liner brush to draw a small U and a large U and fill in leaving negative space above and below the arches. Let dry.
- Place one drop of Infinite Shine Yank My Doodle onto foil, using a fine liner brush follow the arch of the large U and fill the top of the nail with color. Let dry.
- Apply a second coat of nfinite Shine Worth a Pretty Penne for more even coverage.
- Apply a second coat of Infinite Shine Yank My Doodle for more even coverage.
- Finish with a thin coat of OPI Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat and let set.
Get the Look
Golden Gate Ridge
This color blocking nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.