Get the Look
This minimal nail art look features glitters and metallics and is perfect for someone who loves girly nail art styles with a featured matte nails accent nail.
- Apply one coat of Natural Base Coat to each nail.
- Apply two coats of Tiramisu for Two to the pinkie finger.
- Apply two coats of Worth A Pretty Penne to the index finger.
- Apply two coats of It’s a Piazza Cake to the middle finger.
- Apply striping tape to the ring finger and thumb; creating geometric designs.
- Paint each section with a different shade.
- Remove the tape before lacquer is fully dry.
- Apply Matte Top Coat to the middle finger.
- Place studs and stones in
- Apply OPI Top Coat to the remaining nails.
Watch the video tutorial below!