Get the Look
Graffiti Artist for Hire
Make the street your catwalk with this powder perfection nail art look.
- Before you begin, complete OPI Powder Perfection nail prep step-by-steps. Prepare your dipping cups, filling with Powder Perfection Graffiti Sweetie, Abstract After Dark, 7th & Flower, OPI ❤️ DTLA, and Clear Color Set Powder.
- Apply Base Coat to one nail ensuring all of the nail is covered. Immediately pour Graffiti Sweetie onto the entire nail. Allow powder to set then tap off excess. Remove any remaining powder with a sanitized cosmetic brush. Repeat for coverage.
- Paint a stripe down the bottom right side of the nail with Base Coat and pour Abstract After Dark onto the nail. Allow powder to set, then tap off excess. Brush off any remaining powder with a sanitized cosmetic brush.
- Paint a wavy line starting at the left side and ending at the bottom right using Base Coat. Immediately pour 7th & Flower onto the nail. Allow powder to set, then tap off excess. Brush off any remaining powder.
- Using Base Coat, place three large dots randomly at the top half of the nail near the cuticle. Immediately pour OPI ❤️ DTLA onto the nail. Allow powder to set, then tap off excess. Brush off any remaining powder.
- Apply Base Coat to the entire nail and immediately pour Clear Color Set Powder onto the nail, ensuring full coverage. Allow powder to set, tap off excess, then brush off any remaining powder.
- Apply one generous coat of Activator and wait 1-2 minutes for U.S. or 4 minutes for International to allow the nails to harden.
- Shape the nails as desired with an EDGE 180 Grit File. Buff the nail surface with the 100 grit side of a FLEX 100/180 Buffer followed by the 220 grit side of a FLEX 220/280 Buffer. If using an e-file, buff with a Fine Diamond Bit. Use a cosmetic brush to remove excess powder and filing dust.
- Pro Tip: When shaping and buffing, focus around the cuticle area and sidewalls to prevent a bulky looking enhancement. Apply a second generous coat of Activator to the nail. Wait 1-2 minutes for U.S. or 4 minutes for International to allow the nails to harden. Not waiting for the activator to fully dry will cause your Top Coat brush to harden.
- Apply one coat of Top Coat to the nail. Float your brush and use minimal strokes when applying. Overworking your Top Coat will result in a matte finish. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.
- Apply a second coat of Top Coat to the nail. Allow 1-2 minutes to dry. Once dry, apply a drop of Pro Spa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.