- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Apply 2 coats of “Having a Big Head Day” and leave to dry.
- When the lacquer is dry place a hole reinforcement paper sticker firmly to the centre of the nail leaving a gap at going all around the edge nail.
- Carefully paint the gap around the nail with Oh My Majesty and a striping or detail brush. Remove the paper reinforcer to reveal a clean and evenly framed nail.
- Paint on evenly size and spaced blocks of What’s the Hatter with You? going around the nail on top of the frame.
- Apply OPI Top Coat.
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit:
WELCOME TO OPI
You are currently on our American site.
Want to change? Choose your country below.