Get the Look
It's Not San Andrea's Fault!
This bright, wavy nail art look will make your mani pop.
- Apply 1 coat of Natural Nail Base Coat. Let dry.
- Apply 2 coats of Coastal Sand-tuary and let each coat dry. Using a striping brush and Pear-adise Cove paint a thin swiggly line diagonally near the cuticle area.
- Continue to paint 2 thin squiggly U shapes inside of each other at the tip of the nail. Let dry.
- Apply 1 coat of Nail Lacquer Top Coat. Let dry.
- Apply ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.