Get The Look
This elegant dotting and linework nail art look features the mint color to move on this spring.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI GelColor Mexico City Move-mint and cure each coat for 30 seconds.
- Remove the tacky residue using an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99, this ensures easier linework.
- Paint a sideways C-shape with OPI GelColor Black Onyx or Lady in Black using a Detailing Brush. Paint three petals in the shape of tear-drops and flash cure for 2-3 seconds to hold your work.
- Fill in the rest of the nail using OPI GelColor Black Onyx or Lady in Black and cure for 30 seconds.
- For full coverage, repeat the steps again and cure for 30 seconds.
- Using a dotting tool and OPI GelColor Hue is the Artist? to add various sized dots to the black area. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Cleanse Nail with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Apply OPI ProSpa Cuticle Oil to finish.