Get The Look
La Victoria says, "Mi Casa Es Blue Casa", come in and try this linework nail art look featuring vibrant spring shades.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Paint a thin line at the free edge using OPI GelColor Mi Casa es Blue Casa resembling a french tip. Cap the free edge and flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Paint a second thin horizontal line just above the first leaving some space between using OPI GelColor Telenovela Me About It. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Directly above the second line paint an additional thin horizontal line above the second one using OPI GelColor Don't Tell a Sol. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Paint a fourth thin horizontal line of OPI GelColor Mariachi Makes My Day above the third line. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Paint a slightly thicker horizontal line closer to the cuticle line using OPI GelColor My Chihuahua Doesn't Bite Anymore, being sure to leave a large gap in between. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Finally, paint an additional thick line using OPI GelColor Hue is the Artist? right above the last line leaving space between the line and the cuticle. Cure for the 30 seconds.
- Repeat the steps for coverage and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Cleanse Nail with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Apply OPI ProSpa Cuticle Oil to finish.