- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Paint a thin line at the free edge using OPI GelColor Mi Casa es Blue Casa resembling a french tip. Cap the free edge and flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Paint a second thin horizontal line just above the first leaving some space between using OPI GelColor Telenovela Me About It. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Directly above the second line paint an additional thin horizontal line above the second one using OPI GelColor Don't Tell a Sol. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Paint a fourth thin horizontal line of OPI GelColor Mariachi Makes My Day above the third line. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Paint a slightly thicker horizontal line closer to the cuticle line using OPI GelColor My Chihuahua Doesn't Bite Anymore, being sure to leave a large gap in between. Flash cure for 2-3 seconds.
- Finally, paint an additional thick line using OPI GelColor Hue is the Artist? right above the last line leaving space between the line and the cuticle. Cure for the 30 seconds.
- Repeat the steps for coverage and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Cleanse Nail with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Apply OPI ProSpa Cuticle Oil to finish.
Get The Look
La Victoria says, "Mi Casa Es Blue Casa", come in and try this linework nail art look featuring vibrant spring shades.