Get the Look
This patterned nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.
- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply one thin coat of OPI GelColor Spare Me a French Quarter? covering 2/3 of the nail. DO NOT CURE.
- Apply OPI GelColor Crawfishin’ For A Compliment to the other 1/3 of the nail, lightly feathering to blend. Cure 30 seconds. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Apply OPI GelColor Take a Right on Bourbon down the center of the nail. Use an Expert Touch Nail Wipe to blend the color. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.