- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply one thin coat of OPI GelColor Spare Me a French Quarter? covering 2/3 of the nail. DO NOT CURE.
- Apply OPI GelColor Crawfishin’ For A Compliment to the other 1/3 of the nail, lightly feathering to blend. Cure 30 seconds. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Apply OPI GelColor Take a Right on Bourbon down the center of the nail. Use an Expert Touch Nail Wipe to blend the color. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This patterned nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.