- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply one thin coat of OPI GelColor I Cannoli Wear OPI. Cap free edge. Cure 30 seconds. Apply a second coat of OPI GelColor I Cannoli Wear OPI. DO NOT CURE.
- Using OPI GelColor Worth a Pretty Penne, apply random dots. Repeat with OPI GelColor Baroque…But Still Shopping! DO NOT CURE.
- Using a dotter tool, drag the dots in a swirl pattern to create a marble effect. Do not drag too much as it will blend the colors. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This marble nails look features glitters and metallics and is perfect for someone who loves classic nail art styles.