Get the Look
This marble nails look features glitters and metallics and is perfect for someone who loves classic nail art styles.
- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply one thin coat of OPI GelColor I Cannoli Wear OPI. Cap free edge. Cure 30 seconds. Apply a second coat of OPI GelColor I Cannoli Wear OPI. DO NOT CURE.
- Using OPI GelColor Worth a Pretty Penne, apply random dots. Repeat with OPI GelColor Baroque…But Still Shopping! DO NOT CURE.
- Using a dotter tool, drag the dots in a swirl pattern to create a marble effect. Do not drag too much as it will blend the colors. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.