Get the Look
Ombrace the Glitter
It's the best of both worlds with this ombre glitter nail art look!
- Begin by applying 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat of choice to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in OPI LED Light.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI GelColor Reserve Comets for Later curing each coat for 30 seconds.
- Using a small amount of OPI GelColor Halo There!, begin application near the cuticle and fade the glitters down towards the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Pro Tip: Use a light brush pressure near the cuticle to deposit more glitters and increase your brush pressure as you move down. You can also use a small dry nail art brush to help you feather out the product.
- Repeat Step 2 if desired for more coverage. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds. Cleanse nails with a Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Add a drop of Cuticle Oil to each nail and massage in.