Get the Look
This patterned nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves bold nail art styles.
- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor My Gondola or Yours? Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Worth a Pretty Penne to the back of film paper like the OPI Free Forms Paper. Once applied, the OPI GelColor will separate to create a pattern. When desired pattern is achieved, cure 30 seconds.
- Gently peel the pattern from film paper and trim to desired size and press onto the sticky gel residue.
- Trim excess pattern pieces from nail edges as needed.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.