- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor My Gondola or Yours? Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Worth a Pretty Penne to the back of film paper like the OPI Free Forms Paper. Once applied, the OPI GelColor will separate to create a pattern. When desired pattern is achieved, cure 30 seconds.
- Gently peel the pattern from film paper and trim to desired size and press onto the sticky gel residue.
- Trim excess pattern pieces from nail edges as needed.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This patterned nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves bold nail art styles.