Pigment of My Imagination
This detailed line work nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves sporty nail art styles.
Shake OPI GelColor Base Coat vigorously for one minute.
- Fill the top and bottom swirls with GelColor Toying With Trouble.
FIll the remaining two swirls with GelColor Lavendare to Find Courage.
- Cure each coat for 30 seconds using OPI LED Light.
- Start by painting thin swirls with GelColor Dazzling Dew Drop. Thicken the swirls to accent the design. Cure for 30 seconds with an OPI LED Light.
- Shake OPI GelColor Top Coat vigorously for one minute.
- Apply one coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure for 30 seconds with an OPI LED Light.
- Remove residue with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
*When using any other light other than OPI Dual Cure Light cure each coat for 60 seconds.