- Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Stay Off the Lawn. Let each coat dry.
- Apply various size dots in the shape of a triangle using shades OPI Many Celebrations To Go!, OPI A Hush of Blush, and OPI Isn't She Iconic!
- At the top of the triangle, paint a + and an X with OPI Nail Lacquer Alpine Snow to create the Christmas Tree topper and let dry.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat.
Get The Look
Rock-n Around the Christmas Tree
Merry, merry and all the feels with this exclusive DIY Christmas Tree Nail Art we created in partnership with our friends @ultabeauty!