- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat on clean, dry nails.
- Apply two coats of Towel Me About It and let dry.
- Using a striping nail brush and Sailing & Nail-ing, paint a thin, vertical line down the center of the nail from base to tip.
- Using Flip Flops & Crop Tops, paint a semi-circle centered on the left side of the vertical line.
- Repeat the semi-circles on the right side of the line on the base & tip of nail.
- Apply a thin layer of OPI Top Coat to all nails to finish.
Get the Look
This color blocking nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.