- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat on clean, dry nails.
- Apply two coats of Towel Me About It and let dry.
- Using a striping nail brush and Sailing & Nail-ing, paint a thin, vertical line down the center of the nail from base to tip.
- Using Flip Flops & Crop Tops, paint a semi-circle centered on the left side of the vertical line.
- Repeat the semi-circles on the right side of the line on the base & tip of nail.
- Apply a thin layer of OPI Top Coat to all nails to finish.
To complete this look you will need:
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit:
And get on the list! You’ll be the first to know about new collections, exclusive events, and more.