- Start with Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Using a thin nail art brush and Cosmo With A Twist, paint two sweeping lines on the ring finger. Connect the lines on one side of the nail.
- Fill in the space between the lines.
- Paint a semi-circle along the side of the nail bed using Press * for Silver.
Be sure to make connection between the semi-circle and the first sweeping design.
- Fill in the remaining space towards the free-edge with I'm in the Moon for Love.
- Clean up lines as needed by going back over shapes with more lacquer.
- Starting from the thumb, apply 2 coats of Cosmo With A Twist to the first 3 nails.
- Polish 2 coats of Press * for Silver on the pinky.
- Let dry completely.
- Finish with Top Coat.
To complete this look you will need:
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit:
WELCOME TO OPI
You are currently on our American site.
Want to change? Choose your country below.