- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat on clean, dry nails.
- Apply two coats of Towel Me About It and let dry.
- Using Sailing & Nail-ing and a striping brush, paint a teardrop shape on the center of the tip.
- Leave a gap of yellow around the blue teardrop and paint a larger teardrop with SPF XXX.
- Fill in the space from the line to the cuticle with SPF XXX.
- Apply a thin layer of OPI Top Coat to all nails to finish.
To complete this look you will need:
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit: