- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat on clean, dry nails.
- Apply two coats of Towel Me About It and let dry.
- Using Sailing & Nail-ing and a striping brush, paint a teardrop shape on the center of the tip.
- Leave a gap of yellow around the blue teardrop and paint a larger teardrop with SPF XXX.
- Fill in the space from the line to the cuticle with SPF XXX.
- Apply a thin layer of OPI Top Coat to all nails to finish.
Get the Look
This color blocking nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.