- Apply a thin coat of OPI Infinite Shine PRIMER Base Coat and let dry.
- Apply two thin coats of Infinite Shine Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around.
- Place one drop of Infinite Shine O Suzi Mio onto foil, use a fine liner brush to outline the edge of the nail creating a border.
- Re-outline the edge of the nail and thicken the border.
- Place one drop of Infinite Shine Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around onto foil, using a dotter tool to place dots within the Infinite Shine O Suzi Mio border. Pro Tip: Wait an ample amount of time to allow dark shade to fully dry or top coat with smear the design.
- Finish with a thin coat of OPI Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat and let set.
Get the Look
Tick Tock Polka Dots
This polka dot nails look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves bold nail art styles.