Get the look
This detailed line work nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves girly nail art styles.
- Apply one coat of Natural Base Coat to each nail.
- Apply two coats of Be There In a Prosecco to each nail. Let dry.
- Using a thin nail art brush, draw lacy designs with Amore at the Grand Canal on the middle finger.
- Create half moon lace designs with a thin nail art brush and Amore at the Grand Canal on the pinky and index fingers.
- Finish with OPI Top Coat.