Get the Look
This patterned nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.
- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Take a Right on Bourbon. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Using a fine point brush, outline the moon and fill in with OPI GelColor Black Onyx*. Using a dotter tool, add dots to the edge of the moon. Cure 30 seconds.
- Using a dotter tool and OPI GelColor Take a Right on Bourbon, apply five tiny dots inside the black dots and one larger dot in the middle of the moon. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.