- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Take a Right on Bourbon. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Using a fine point brush, outline the moon and fill in with OPI GelColor Black Onyx*. Using a dotter tool, add dots to the edge of the moon. Cure 30 seconds.
- Using a dotter tool and OPI GelColor Take a Right on Bourbon, apply five tiny dots inside the black dots and one larger dot in the middle of the moon. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This patterned nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.