Can't CTRL Me
Can't CTRL Me
A light blue gel nail polish with subtle shimmer that's out of CTRL.
- Take CTRL with this pastel blue gel nail polish.
- Its smooth crème formula is ready to be played.
- OPI GelColor is OPI's gel nail polish that stays shiny and chip-resistant for 3 weeks.
- Gel nail polish cures in 30 seconds under OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Available to professional nail technicians only.
- Made in the USA.
- Up to 3 weeks of shine-intense wear and stay-true color.
- Soak-off removal.
- Fully cures in 30 seconds under the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp, so your nails are 100% dry and smudge-proof immediately after gel manicure service.
- Quick service time.
- Lightweight feel on fingers.
- Properly prep nail and cuticle for optimal adhesion, then apply one coat of Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent.
- Shake GelColor Base Coat of choice (OPI GelColor Stay Strong or OPI GelColor Stay Classic) vigorously then apply a thin coat. Cap the free edge to prevent chipping Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Shake gel nail polish shade of choice to thoroughly mix pigment, this will allow even color application and avoid patchiness.
- Apply a very thin coat of color and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Apply a second very thin coat of gel nail polish. Cap the free edge again. The second coat will provide true color payoff. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Shake OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat vigorously for 1 minute to thoroughly mix. Apply a very thin coat and cap the free edge to seal in color. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Remove tacky layer on Top Coat with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.