A festive glitter gel nail polish that will put you in party mode.
- A festive gel nail polish with pink and blue glitter.
- This is a showstopper on its own or used as a topper for another polish.
- OPI GelColor is OPI's gel nail polish that stays shiny and chip-resistant for 3 weeks.
- Gel nail polish cures in 30 seconds under the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Available to professional nail technicians only.
- Made in the USA.
- Up to 3 weeks of shine-intense wear and stay-true color.
- Soak-off removal.
- Fully cures in 30 seconds under the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp, so your nails are 100% dry and smudge-proof immediately after gel manicure service.
- Quick service time.
- Lightweight feel on fingers.
- Properly prep nail and cuticle for optimal adhesion, then apply one coat of Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent.
- Shake GelColor Base Coat of choice (OPI GelColor Stay Strong or OPI GelColor Stay Classic) vigorously then apply a thin coat. Cap the free edge to prevent chipping Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Shake gel nail polish shade of choice to thoroughly mix pigment, this will allow even color application and avoid patchiness.
- Apply a very thin coat of color and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Apply a second very thin coat of gel nail polish. Cap the free edge again. The second coat will provide true color payoff. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Shake OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat vigorously for 1 minute to thoroughly mix. Apply a very thin coat and cap the free edge to seal in color. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI STAR LIGHT Gel Lamp.
- Remove tacky layer on Top Coat with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.