There's nothing optional about wearing this enticing taupe gel nail polish.
- How to Use
- Perfect for everyday outfits and special occasions.
- An elegant neutral blend of light gray and lavender.
- OPI GelColor is OPI's gel nail polish that stays shiny and chip-resistant for 3 weeks.
- Gel nail polish cures in 30 seconds under OPI LED Light.
- Available to professional nail technicians only.
- Made in the USA.
- Up to 3 weeks of shine-intense wear and stay-true color.
- Soak-off removal.
- Fully cures in 30 seconds under OPI Dual Cure Light, so your nails are 100% dry and smudge-proof immediately after gel mani service.
- Quick service time.
- Lightweight feel on fingers.
- Properly prep nail and cuticle for optimal adhesion, then apply one coat of Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent.
- Shake GelColor Base Coat vigorously then apply a thin coat. Cap the free edge to prevent chipping Cure 30 seconds in the Dual Cure LED Light.
- Shake gel nail polish shade of choice to thoroughly mix pigment, this will allow even color application and avoid patchiness.
- Apply a very thin coat of color and cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply a second very thin coat of gel nail polish. Cap the free edge again. The second coat will provide a true color payoff. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Shake GelColor Top Coat vigorously for 1 minute to thoroughly mix. Apply a very thin coat and cap the free edge to seal in color. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Remove tacky layer on Top Coat with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Apply a drop of ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil and massage into cuticles.